Sunday, April 25, 2010

TREASURE FESTA in Ariake 3

Hi! Josh here. Golden Week starts very soon, and so is one of the most recently established events in Scale Modeling here in Japan. The 3rd Treasure Festa (TF) in Ariake will take as usually in Tokyo Big Sight in the artificial island of Odaiba on May the 4th (Tuesday) from 10:00am to 5:00pm (expecting people making line from 6:00am or so).


I'll make the long trip from Nagaoka to Tokyo in order to present you the latest works in Garage Kits from the participating dealers. Nah, just kidding, I'll be there to get my hands on some nice new resin kits. But taking photos and reporting what I see is a nice consequence I guess. 

While I would like to previously inform you about the upcoming items for this event, it quiet seems that most dealers are just like me and don't do too much to keep our blogs all that updated. I'll try to find a few things, though. Nevertheless, I hope keep you informed of what I see in this TF, and maybe take some decent photos this time ( ': S). So please stay tuned for more very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment